Royal Buying Group's Leadership
Royal Buying Group, Inc. is led by a group of six exceptionally experienced industry leaders who combine diverse skills and proven perspectives to anticipate needs and deliver complete solutions that exceed both revenue objectives and member expectations. Each of these individuals is a member of the National Association of Convenience Stores, Petroleum Marketers Association and the Illinois Gasoline Dealers Association.
Robert Juckniess, Executive Director-COB
- After 20 years in the industry, Mr. Juckniess has earned a long list of awards from Shell Oil Products US. Bob began his convenience store career with a Mobil branded location in Southern Wisconsin. He now operates fifteen contract locations for Shell Oil Products US in Indianapolis, Indiana. Mr. Juckniess earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Notre Dame, and his MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School specializing in finance, marketing and international business. Mr. Juckniess is the Chairman of the Board for Royal Buying Group, Inc. His current responsibilities include the management of the corporate, human resources, and legal committee for RBG.
Robert Razowsky, Executive Director-COO
- A 25 year veteran of the Gasoline/Convenience Industry, Mr. Razowsky is president of a Chain of retail outlets in the Midwest market. He is a member of NACS and the Illinois Gasoline Retailers Association, and has been recognized with top honors as Shell Retailer of the Year several times. During his many years of service to the industry, he has served as President and Chairman of local retail councils and chaired many local charity events. Mr. Razowsky has a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing from Northern Illinois University. Mr. Razowsky is a Director of the Royal Buying Group, Inc. He serves as a Committee Chairman of the RBG Executive Board; responsibilities include new member programs and category management.
William Butzloff, Executive Director-CMO
- With 47 years in the oil and petroleum business, Mr. Butzloff served as a Regional Manager for Shell Oil Company where he headed the most profitable region in the U.S. for 23 years. He represented the oil industry in the media on behalf of Shell and represented all major oil companies in Washington, D.C. as a liaison during the gasoline shortages of the seventies. As president of the Illinois American Petroleum Institute, he spearheaded innovative legislative efforts affecting both major oil companies and independent retailers. He earned his bachelor's degree in marketing from Indiana University. Mr. Butzloff serves as Membership Chairman of the RBG Executive Board; responsibilities include recruitment of new members.
Martin Gmeiner, Executive Director-CFO
- With over 40 years of award-winning experience in the service station industry -- half as a dealer and half as a Shell corporate employee -- Mr. Gmeiner knows the business from both sides of the desk. He currently owns three stores in Chicago. His first store was an Arco location, now rebuilt into a state of the art Shell ETD location, complete with skylights, exposed beams, and remote refrigeration. Mr. Gmeiner earned his bachelor's degree in marketing and economics from Miami University. Mr. Gmeiner is a Director of RBG and also serves as Finance Committee Chairman of the RBG Executive Board.
Mark Hill, Executive Director-CTO
- A 15-year veteran of the gasoline/service station business, Mr. Hill has represented his fellow retailers on a variety of councils and committees since entering the industry. He currently owns two stores, one a Shell Food Mart and Carwash, the other a complete automotive service business. His accomplishments include a master technician status and advanced engine performance designation by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). Mr. Hill attended Illinois State University. Mark Hill is the Corporate Secretary of Royal Buying Group, Inc. and serves as chairman of the I.T./Web Site Committee of the RBG Executive Board.